Employee theft and fraud plagues all organizations, regardless of industry and size. What is unfortunate is that most companies do not take the time to implement preventative and detective strategies to protect the bottom line from these kinds of losses. It’s not a matter of “if” fraud will occur within your company but rather “when”.
Please join us in creating a fraud free environment within your company. Here are some things you can do with your employees during Fraud Week:
• Email out a daily “Fraud Tip”
• Conduct fraud awareness training
• Post the Fraud Awareness Infographic in the breakroom
• Conduct a Culture Survey
• Hand out your Code of Conduct, Ethics and Conflict of Interest Policies to all of your employees. Have them read it, sign off and place in the employee’s personnel file. This should be done annually.
• Establish a zero tolerance that theft and fraud will not be tolerated