Business is ever more dependent on computer systems, telecommunications and digital devices.
Almost all civil, criminal and internal cases involve a computer, mobile phone or other digital device. However, key evidence within these devices is still often overlooked or inadequately collected, potentially leading to a failed investigation.
Our digital forensics experts can assist with the following:
- Electronic data collections
- Professional reporting, analysis and evidential production
- Execution of search, “discovery” and other orders
- Computer forensic examinations
- Server based forensic examinations
- Mobile device forensics
- Media device forensics: iPads, iPods, USB storage, and memory cards
- Internet-based profiling and email investigations
- Password recovery
- Expert Witness Testimony
Our team has the experience and expertise needed to collect, analyze and maintain proper chain of custody necessary for civil and criminal legal action. We bridge the technology gap in the investigative process and deliver quality, defensible results.
For more information, please contact us at 636-346-9273 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org